Palladium is in the same Precious Metal family as Platinum and is naturally white, with a slightly darker shade of white to Platinum. A strong & durable Precious Metal, Palladium, will last forever.
- Peter W Beck Palladium is 95% pure.
- It is slightly warmer, and greyish white in colour compared to other white metals. It resembles Platinum quite closely.
- Palladium is strong, durable and its whiteness will last forever.
- Unlike White Gold, it will not require any maintenance as there is no need for Rhodium Plating.
- It is half the density of Platinum, hence it is slightly softer, but a very similar metal for jewellers to work with.
- Great for setting diamonds as it holds them securely in place.
- Not as expensive as Platinum, and is steadily increasing in popularity.
- Due to its rich purity, it is hypoallergenic. A great option for those with sensitive skin.