Platinum is the rarest and most valuable of all the precious metals. It has inspired legendary fashion icons and was used in early Egyptian times to adorn Priestess’ caskets.
- Platinum is stronger and more valuable than any other precious metal.
- On the earth, there are 35 times less platinum deposits than gold deposits.
- Peter W Beck platinum is a minimum of 95% pure.
- It holds gemstones and diamonds safely and securely.
- Any scratches (from every day wear and tear) simply move the metal – it doesn’t lose any volume!
- Platinum will always retain its original beauty, brightness and whiteness.
- Unlike white gold, it will not require any maintenance as there is no need for rhodium plating.
- Due to its rich purity, it is hypoallergenic.